This recipe is pretty simple but wonder if you could use some substitutions to make it less fat ... the high number for saturated fat bothers me ...
Number of Servings: 8
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
3 cup PREGO Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
15 oz ricotta cheese
2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
6 cup lasagna noodles
0.25 cup water
0.75 lb lean ground beef
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
2. Spoon off fat. Add spaghetti sauce; heat through, stirring occasionally.
3. In 2-quart oblong baking dish, spread 1&1/2 cups meat mixture.
4. Top with three uncooked lasagna noodles, half of the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese.
5. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat mixture.
6. Slowly pour water around inside edges of baking dish.
7. Cover tightly with foil.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes more.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before serving
Total Calories: 408
Calories from Fat: 161
Total Fat: 18 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 62 mg
Sodium: 678 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 36 g
Dietary Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 13 g
| Pounds lost: 115.0