What GREAT tips, Patricia, thanks for passing these on!!! I'm gonna copy and paste these for myself and then post on my other blog for some friends sharing this journey that are not on SP, YET!!! Where did you get these?
Dead Last Finish is greater than Did Not Finish, which trumps Did Not Start.
Rest assured, incorporating Joy's LIFE Diet into your daily routine won't require tons of time. By following a few simple tips, mealtime will be the easiest part of your day! Try following these guidelines:
• Develop a "master list" of healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks foods. This makes food shopping much easier and also helps prevent impulse-buying.
• Keep your kitchen well-stocked with non-perishables like canned soups, beans, and fish. Replenish perishables like skim milk, eggs (or egg substitute), and non-fat yogurt on a regular basis.
• Highlight healthy choices from neighborhood take-out menus and add the restaurant's phone number to your speed dial.
• Cook in bulk and freeze portions in meal-size containers. Soups, chili, pasta sauces, and broiled chicken or turkey breast all store well.
• Plan your next day's eating agenda. Whatever you can pack up or prepare the night before will make the following day less stressful. It will also help you avoid falling prey to fast food, street food, and junk food.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.