Information about the 3rd Annual Eat-Clean Diet® Makeover Challenge!
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
The team here at www.eatcleandiet.com knows that many of you are excited and ready to join the 3rd Annual Eat-Clean Diet® Makeover Challenge, so here is some preliminary information before we release all of the details in August.
1. You must be following The Eat-Clean Diet® principles in order to qualify for the contest. You can find these principles in The Eat-Clean Diet® Recharged!
2. You must be a resident of the continental US or Canada with a valid passport in order to enter the contest.
3. Our apologies to residents of Quebec – due to Quebec provincial law, we are unable to accept your entries for this contest.
4. We will only accept entries to the contest through our online contest form, which will be available on eatcleandiet.com at a later date.
5. To start, you need to take your before photos with a digital camera. The photo must be of high quality. As a general rule, each photo should be 300 dpi, 2400 x 1800 pixels (or 4.3 megapixels), which will allow us to print a high quality 4x6 version of your photo. (Any new digital camera will take photos that fit these requirements.)
6. Take four full-body before photos (1. front, 2. side, 3. back 4. front holding any Oxygen or Clean Eating magazine from 2010) in a bikini or workout shorts (short enough so leg can be clearly seen) and sports bra for women (so the midsection can be clearly seen), and shorts for men. Record the date, your current weight, height and measurements (a. chest (men)/ bust (women) b. natural waist (men- at navel, women – 2” above navel), c. hips at top of pelvis, hips at fullest point, thighs at fullest point). Set these photos and measurements aside, or keep them in your log for motivation.
More information about the contest will be given in August on www.eatcleandiet.com and in The Eat-Clean Diet® Newsletter.
And as we prepare to get going on your journey, get some motivation from the two past winners of The Eat-Clean Diet® Makeover Challenge Melanie Nevins and Megan Murphy!
The Eat-Clean Diet® Team
| current weight: 173.5