Hi, Cyndie. I can tell we're going to be friends from your answers. (of course the "find-a-friend" nickname might be a clue)
I was born just down the road from you in Michigan City, IN. My brother and a bunch of other relatives still live in LaPorte. My mom just moved down here a couple of years ago, so I think of MC as my "homeplace."
1) What is your first name and your age? Marie- 45
2) What meal plan are you on? eDiets delivery (starting Thursday), but I am likely to switch to BistroMD once my chest freezer arrives.
3) Who lives in your house with you (include pets, imaginary friends, or uninvited guests, if you like)?
My DH and I, one dog, one cat, and a herd of unwelcome spiders. I'm afraid that mice have moved in this Fall, too.
4) What was (is) your favorite subject in school?
5) Name a favorite book or author.
6) Name a favorite TV show.
7) What, if any, exercise equipment do you have at home?
stationary bike, stability ball, hand weights, gazelle, cheap stepper that doesn't work well, and a table-top bicycle (for when my back is bad and I can't pedal with my legs)
8) Do you have access to a gym or a gym membership?
I have access to the gym on the campus where I work.
9) What are your hobbies?
playing on SparkPeople & Facebook. Taking courses.
10) Where do you live?
Johnson City, TN
11) What is your favorite color(s)?
12) What do you do for exercise?
When I'm "on-plan" I ride my stationary bike 1/2 hour 5 days a week, plus one "last chance workout" of 45-60 minutes, and I do strength training 3x a week. I haven't been fully "on-plan" for about a month but have promised myself that I will be when eDiets food arrives.
13) Why did you choose to start getting food from a diet delivery service?
I also hate everyday cooking (although I like to whip things up when I have time and energy), and I am tired of tracking, measuring and counting right now.
14) What is your favorite beverage?
Unsweet tea. (known as "iced tea" up North! Down here, you can get it all year round and it's fresh and yummy). I drink water more than tea, though. And I love my morning coffee.
15) How long have you been a member of SparkPeople?
16) If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world (or the universe, for that matter), where would you go?
17) Do you consider yourself a picky eater?
18) Do you like to cook?
19) What does your SparkPeople username mean?
Muin is a letter of an old Celtic alphabet that roughly corresponds to the letter M, my initial. 64 is my birth year.
20) Pick an emoticon that says something about you. If you think it needs explanation, then do tell us about it.
I'm a librarian, so the stack of books represents that, even though I work with computers a lot more than print books these days.
Proud member of the Hogwarts Team, Slytherin House
| Pounds lost: 3.9