I'm a little late to this resolution article. Since I just got back being active on SP I am finding some very interesting things I have been missing. Now here are my resolutions based on that article:
1. To renew a childhood passion: I love this idea and yet I have many things to choose from. My main choice would be to start singing in a choir again. Most likely my church choir. I love to sing and this is something I have thought about over the past year.
2. Organization: I have been working on this since last year. I have made it a goal to organize my books. Since I have over 1,000 and I am in the process of moving sometime in the near future I am trying downsize them and pack up the ones that I have read and don't plan to read again, yet I don't want to get rid of them. My second part of this organization is to organize my finances so that as I go through my divorce I know I will be able to live on my own and still have money left over for some things for me.
3. Learn How to Play an instrument: I used to play the violin and I have been wanting to get back to playing it again. First I would like to have my very own violin but I think that will be years before that happens. I will look for a place to possibly take some lessons but not to soon.
4. Learn a New sport: I play volleyball every year for a few months with an adult league at our rec center. I will continue to play for fun just to stay active. Other things I want to try are Zumba class, Kickboxing.
5. I also vow to eat healthier and to make more healthy choices. I will also learn not to always go back for seconds.
Those are my main resolutions.
Monica Pennsylvania (EDT/EST)
BLC 23: Fabulous Feisty Foxes
BLC 22 - Fabulous Feisty Foxes
BLC20, 21 - Golden Phoenix
BLC19 - Golden Phoenix
Proud Gryffindor in COHP!
What is a plateau, anyway?
When you are not seeing results in weight lost, inches dropped, or improved fitness for 4-6 weeks, you have probably hit a plateau.
| current weight: 204.0