PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.
A wonderful feeling of freedom comes when you stop judging your body and just learn to assess what you need to feel good. This week, notice when negative thoughts about your body, your eating patterns, or your self come up. Rethink the negative thought and turn it into a positive statement. Write it down, blog about it, or share it with the group.
Examples of negative thinking:
* I just can't lose this weight
* Why can't I shed these lousy 10lbs?
* why is losing weight so hard?
* My metabolism just crashed when I turned 30.
* Everyone can lose weight except me.
* I have lousy genetics
* I hate this gut (thighs, butt, etc.)
* I like to eat too much
* I have no will power - I always cave in
* I don't have time to work out
* I hate exercise.
Examples of positive thinking:
* I enjoy burning fat
* I am getting closer to my ideal weight
* At this meal, I will only eat food that takes me to my goal
* I'm going to feel awesome after I exercise
* I'm boosting my metabolism everyday
* I'm getting leaner every day
* I like the way I look
* I am 100% able to achieve my goal
* I will do whatever it takes
* I love healthy food
* I love working out
* I make the time for my goal
* I can do it
* I like myself
Edited by: EARTHSEAME at: 6/29/2010 (10:55)
| current weight: 148.0