DO NOT POST HERE! THIS IS JUST INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE!
As most of you may know, this team hasn't been quite active lately. To fix this Jamie and I are both back, and we have added the Mommy to Wowwy facebook page! =) (for those of you who don't already know this - please let us know if you'd like to be added!) We have already announced that we are starting fresh as of May 1st. We are going to slow things down a bit....no keeping track of points anymore because, frankly, we just don't have time to keep up with everything. We are all Mom's....our time is very limited!
We have announced that we are doing the last Mommy Standing. This is a simple challenge - yet gives you motivation so stay on track'. If you haven't already done so, and would like to join the challenge, check out the thread under the weigh in forum. You can sign up there and read all the rules!
To add to that....we'll start another simple May challenge - we'll call it May Makeover Challenge! (has a nice ring to it, huh?!?) No teams, no points....sweet and simple. YOU KEEP TRACK OF EVERYTHING YOURSELF. PLEASE BE HONEST! Everyone who lasts the whole month, gets a spark goodie at the end of May!
Here's the Rules:
1. You must keep track of your food intake on SP DAILY! Even if you can't log in everyday, keep a journal and fill it in online when you get time!
2. You must track your fitness minutes on SP DAILY! Same rule applies here, can't log in everyday, keep a journal and fill it in online when you get time.
3. Aim for at least 30 minutes of CARDIO DAILY! Even if you're just running around outside with your kids. 30 minutes each day!
4. Do a SP TONING VIDEO at least 3 times a week. What's nice about these is THEY ARE 10 MINUTS LONG! Who doesn't have 10 minutes to get toned?
5. Weigh and measure yourself on May 1st. (You can then weigh and measure yourself as often as you'd like) but then we will weigh and measure the last day of the month. This way you are seeing your results!!! =)
**If you have a smartphone, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND downloading the SP app. It's great to track your food and fitness!**
Please let me know if you're interested! I know it's not as competetive as our usual challenges, but it's something to get us started and not too hard to keep up with! =)
have a great day mommies!
Edited by: ALIHUTCH078 at: 4/26/2012 (12:50)
BLC 21 : CAMO CREW
"It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
| Pounds lost: 43.0