"How do I add a SP "pounds lost" icon to my Message Board posts?"
1. Go to your Start page.
2. Click the "View My SparkPage" link, located at the upper right of the page.
3. Click the "Edit My SparkPage" link, located at the upper right of the page.
4. Scroll down to Profile Image at the bottom right, and click the "Change this image" link.
5. Click the "Also choose from our "success" gallery" link at the upper right of the page.
6. Choose your image and then click "Save Changes" on your SparkPage."
You can find answers like these just the way I did. Go to Community tab, click "Message Boards", look for the technical help thread, type key words into the search...and... someone may have already asked/answered your question. :)
After you have lost 5 pounds or more, how do you get the icon? I lost 5 pounds and posted it in my weight tracker over a week ago.
"How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar." - Trina Paulus
"I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying." - Tom Hopkins
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.