I copied this from another thread... It is a low carb recipe that tastes like a bran muffin. Good for anyone having trouble getting enough fiber in their diet.
Muffins in a minute
1 tsp olive oil or butter
1 tsp cinnimon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 spenda packet (I used 1 in it and one on top of it with some extra butter--for moistness)
1/4 c flax seed meal
1. Wisk oil and egg
2. Stir dry ingredients together
3. Mix wet with dry, mix well.
4. Spray mug/small bowl with nonstick spray.
5. Microwave until done (receipe said 1 minute) mine is done in 40 seconds. Don't overcook--not pretty when this happens...underdone isn't good either.
6. I figured out the muffin comes out of the bowl(and actually looks like a bran muffin) by I like to eat it out of my cup.
2 g Sat Fat
11 g carb
(So only 2 net grams of carb.)
Edited by: DREAMWEAVER1637 at: 8/20/2007 (08:33)
| Pounds lost: 4.6