This month we'll exercise the mind.
Spark goodie for those that can solve these.
1. What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?
2. When can you add two to eleven and get one as the correct answer?
3. Which is faster, hot or cold?
4. Can you guess the next three letters in the following series and why?
C Y G T N T L I T F.......
5. First I threw away the outside and cooked the inside, then I ate the outside and threw away the inside, what did I eat?
6. A woman from Washington married twenty different men from that city, yet she was not arrested for breaking the law. The most surprising fact is that she never divorced and none of these men died. How was this possible?
7. I am the beginning of sorrow and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun but I am never out of darkness. What am I?
8. There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What am I?
9. What has a mouth but cannot eat, what moves but has no legs and what has a bank but cannot put money in it?
10. From the beginning of eternity to the end of time and space I am in every place. What am I?
11. What do the following words have in common?
Assess, Voodoo, Banana, Grammar, Potato, Dresser, Revive, Uneven
12. A man wanted to work but he could not log in to his computer terminal successfully. He tried twice but his password didn't work. He suddenly remembered that the passwords are reset every month for security purposes. So he called his boss and said,
Man-"Hey boss, my password is out of date."
Boss-"Yes, that's right. The password is different, listen carefully, I am sure, you can figure out the new one. The new one has the same amount of letters as your old password, but only four of the letters are the same."
Man: "Thanks boss." With that he could correctly log into his station.
Can you tell me his new and old passwords?
| Pounds lost: 0.0