Can definitely relate to that! I have a little son who just turned 7 and can sometimes be hyper too. If it is not that bad of a screw up, I go ahead and eat it, but because of me being salt sensitive, if it is just way over what I can eat, well I make them redo it, especially if I have someone else with me who can sit with my son and start eating with him.
Sometimes we just have days that don't go right. When we have those days, we just need to keep moving forward, forget about the "stumble" and try better the next day.
-Cindy- Member of Living Healthy with Insulin Resistance/Low GI Diet Team
Member of Lowering Salt Intake Team
The greatest success is the ability to rise from failure.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. " - Walt Disney
Pounds lost: 17.0
Fitness Minutes: (6,492) Posts: 4,387 1/26/10 11:34 A
Get in some form of exercise *Drink AT LEAST 8 glasses of water *Log in ALL of your food/beverages AND stay within your calorie range *Take your multi-vitamin
Didn't get 8 glasses of water, only 2 logged all my food and beverage intake took my vitamin
Didn't stay in calorie range because I got called in for a friend to pick up her son from school and we went to Wendy's for dinner. If you read my nutrition note, I added that the cashier messed up my order, but with trying to keep control of a very hyper 8 year old, I just ate it. Sorry.
Well I have already screwed up today. I have gone over my sodium and calories. I cannot take a multivitamin -- they have vitamin K and I am on blood thinners but I did take my calcium and vitamin D. I have had my water and walked on my treadmill for an hour. I will do better tomorrow. Just an off day today!
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.