For myself...I am going to make my goals set a little low. I would like to lose at least 10 pounds by the end of March and Spring into Spring feeling better. How will I do this:
- Eat more veggies
- Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily
- Cardio exercise 3 to 4 times a week
- Strength train 3 times a week or more
- Take time to relax, reflect and enjoy life
- Say something positive about myself and others every day!
- Stay within calorie, sodium, carb and sugar range daily!
Member of Living Healthy with Insulin Resistance/Low GI Diet Team
Member of Lowering Salt Intake Team
The greatest success is the ability to rise from failure.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. " - Walt Disney
| Pounds lost: 17.0