My goals are the same as 2009. I didn't do bad, though didn't do great either. My biggest issues were illness and getting diagnosed with Meniere's Disease, which threw me for a loop and had to overcome severe vertigo to be able to exercise again. So it was an up and down rollercoaster of illness, emotions, etc. But, think I am finally going in the right direction.
Goals for 2010:
- Eat a good amount of veggies and fruits
- Keep sodium levels below 2000 mg per day
- Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water, or more, per day
- Strength train at least three times a week
- Cardio/aerobic train at least two to three times a week or short periods of exercise every day
- Get a minimum of 5,000 steps in per day, preferrably more
- Lose at least half of my remaining goal weight in 2010.
- Get my triglycerides looking better and blood sugar levels down lower (thinking one of my medicines may be playing a factor in the blood sugar levels)
- Eat 100 grams or less of carb a day
- Look good, feel healthier and feel better than ever before!
This is my year to win, so bring it on 2010!!
Member of Living Healthy with Insulin Resistance/Low GI Diet Team
Member of Lowering Salt Intake Team
The greatest success is the ability to rise from failure.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. " - Walt Disney
| Pounds lost: 17.0