I am thankful for:
1. A great God that I look up to for guidance and thank for the wonderful things he has given me.
2. My husband, while not perfect, he is a blessing in my life and a big help around the house.
3. My son, who is the joy of my life.
4. My mom, whose not only my mother, but my best friend and always there for me.
5. My little puppy, who brings us all joy/laughter and affection.
6. The roof over my head.
7. Clothes for us to wear.
8. Food for us to eat.
9. A car to provide us transportation.
10. The knowledge I have gained on here on how to lose weight and keep it off in a lifetsyle change, not a diet.
Member of Living Healthy with Insulin Resistance/Low GI Diet Team
Member of Lowering Salt Intake Team
The greatest success is the ability to rise from failure.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. " - Walt Disney
| Pounds lost: 17.0