I am not 100% familiar with the Whole 9 or the Leptin Reset...although I have glimpsed at each of them! While I follow Robb Wolf's podcasts and have read his book, I'm am much better at following a simple plan focusing around being grain, dairy, legume, nut, sugar and chocolate free!
What I need is someplace to be accountable...while I don't count calories or weigh and measure, I do track my intake in relation to my exercise output...lower carb on non workout days and an added greens/protein drink on heavy workout days! I was doing well at the beginning of September ( went from 166 to 150 in 7 weeks) but fell off when I got sick in October and have been struggling to get a few good days together since Thanksgiving! I had been pretty much gluten free for about 18 months when I ate some gluten containing stuff at our family dinner...that set the stage for me going way overboard for the last month! While I had only put on 2-3 pounds at yesterday's weigh in, last night I went a little nuts...today I'm paying the price for it! I don't even want to step on the scale until I can get rid of some of this bloat! I'm also running on almost no sleep so that doesn't help at all!
Here are the goals I'm going to be working on for the next 30 days:
1. 8 cups water daily
2. Take supplements morning and evening
3. Follow training plan which includes Crossfit 2 times a week, running 3-4 times a week, and 1-2 active recovery days
4. Protein at every meal and snack---3 meals and one pre/post recovery snack
5. No grains, legumes, nut and limited dairy to pre/post recovery snack 1-2 times per week
6. No sugar, chocolate or processed foods
7. Limit fruit to 1-2 servings per day
8. 5-8 servings of vegetables per day
9. 7-8 hours sleep
I hope it's okay to post my intake and progress here even though it's not following the same plan as you are!