Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.
Fitness Minutes: (5,643) Posts: 566 1/21/14 12:02 P
New Year New Response
1. I can do all things through Christ 2. I am thankful for my fiance. 3. I want to focus on my health.
Pounds lost: 25.0
Posts: 2,237 1/20/14 9:54 A
1. We have nothing to fear but fear itself - FDR 2. I am grateful for my daughter 3. I would like to be less critical of myself
Posts: 309 5/27/13 8:33 P
1. Whether you think you can or think you can't you are probably right. -Henry Ford 2. I am grateful for a job that I enjoy 3. I would like to make exercise more of a habit. I've kinda gotten out of the habit recently.
current weight: 3.8 over
Fitness Minutes: (5,643) Posts: 566 4/2/12 12:51 P
1. It is not going to be easy, but it will be worht it! 2. I am grateful for my boyfriend who supports me in all I do. 3. I would like to be in better shape and healthier.
Pounds lost: 25.0
Posts: 11,541 4/2/12 8:59 A
1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 2. My husband who has been so wonderful being diagnosed with a dysautonomia (POTS) and not being able to do the things I used to anymore and he has really stepped up. YAYYYY 3. I would like to have enough energy to keep studying for my personal training exam.
current weight: 153.8
Fitness Minutes: (6,535) Posts: 1,128 4/1/12 5:29 P
1. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible'." Audrey Hepburn 2. I'm grateful for how handy my husband is -- he's renovating our kitchen! 3. I would like to watch less TV and use that time better (for school, reading, exercise, etc.)
Fitness Minutes: (6,535) Posts: 1,128 4/1/12 5:26 P
If you knew me in "real life", you would know how much I love baseball and the St. Louis Cardinals. So, since April is the start of the baseball season, I'm creating this "game" of Triple Play: Post the following 3 items: 1. A favorite saying/quote/motivation 2. Something that you are grateful for 3. Something that you would like to work on changing/improving
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkTeams, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.