1. What are your fitness plans for July? I will be doing P90X along with walking, jogging, and strength training.
2. How do you intend to stick to your plan? My husband and I will be motivating each other.
3. How often to you plan to workout? 3-4 times a week.
4. What are you doing to get motivated and who or what is your inspiration? I cleared out my closet and will NOT be purchasing new clothes until I can buy smaller sizes than I currently wear so either I loose weight or walk around wearing the same clothes all the time. My inspiration is God. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and its about time I treated it as such.
5. What is your goal/achievement for this month?My goal is to get under 250 and into a size 18 jean.
6. How did you do last month? I did OK, but not as well I know I could have.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Phillipians 4:13)
From California to Vatican City: 6,347 miles. 1,095 down, 5,252 to go. (started 1/2/11, last updated 12/31/13)
1. What are your fitness plans for July? I really have to get with it this month and start exercising again. We just got a treadmill so I want to do the Couch to 5K program again. Hit at least 1 zumba class a week, Yoga, and swimming.
2. How do you intend to stick to your plan? Post my daily exercise, blog and set a routine to keep myself motivated. Daily weigh ins. Take my measurements. Complete the healthy cooking challenge. Drink 8 cups of water daily.
3. How often to you plan to workout? I don't remember the C25K schedule. I would like to work out 5-6 days per week at least 30 mins a day.
4. What are you doing to get motivated and who or what is your inspiration? The beach always motivates me. I want to go to the beach still and feel confident in my bikini. Also I see what others have accomplished and I think if they can do it, I can do it.
5. What is your goal/achievement for this month? I would like to lose 5 more pounds this month. See some changes in my body and measurements. Get back into some of my old clothes that have been feeling tight.
6. How did you do last month? I lost 5 pounds but I did little to no exercise. I still feel really tired. Thinking I need exercise to increase my energy level.
I have been on the same fitness schedule for a couple of years, and I almost always stick to it unless I have to travel or I'm extremely tired. My overall goal is to remain at my current fitness level while working on one or two special areas.
My schedule is: 1 hour workout with trainer on Tuesday, walk over 15,000 steps 6 days a week, with a 15,000 overall daily average, gym work two days a week at lunch for about 20 minutes, hike one or two days on the weekend.
Right now my special workout areas are abs and glutes.
My inspiration is finally being at my goal weight and fitness level. I want to stay there!
Last month I did okay -- I maintained my weight and did a difficult 18 mile 10 hour hike with 5000 feet of elevation gain.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.