Which # do you like? OK this is a twist.
1. Gazelleing if you already do 10 let's see you make it to 15. If your already to 15 let's see if you can add 5 to 10 to this? Now if you already a expert,
and already do 60 what else do you got 70 ?So with this......
2. For all you walkers & joggers out there I want to know how how many minutes or miles you did? How far did you go? See if you can push you self. And what did you see and hear on your walk /jog? I'd like to know?
3. If your some one who uses the ELLIPTICAL, how about a challenge for you? If you aleady use it for 15 to 20 try to go for 30 add 5 to 10 to this. Some thing NEW HERE let me/us know how you felt after you worked out? Are you glad you did it?
4. Don't for get ST toning WE ALL need it put it out front and let us know what you did SP says to do it 3 times a week, so let us know what you did for the day
Oh yes there's more......who reaching for a new goal? See if you can reach it with this challenge.
5. If are one that uses DVD's or some other form of exercise let us know who do you work out to?
6. Goodies OH you bet there will be team goodies. A....a goodie will be give out for some one who goes the EXTRA MILE. if you already do 10 go the 20, ect let me know. B is for losing of inches you know losing 10 pounds = in pants size
, now even if you don't lose 10 lbs, let's try for 5lbs. C.....a real victory if you gained weight because of new muscle then
! You now muscle weighs more then FAT
and if your gaining Muscle then the losing weight is RIGHT around the corner!
So who's up for it?
Hope to see you here and let's burn those calories & inches AWAY!!!!
SP member since February 2007
Leader of the "Perimenopause to menopause what should you expect team"
"DO OR DO NOT FOR THERE IS NO TRY".....JUST DO IT!