Register NOW for the Atlanta Gluten-Free Cooking Spree!!
Atlanta Gluten-Free Cooking Spree
* Watch top chefs, doctors and news reporters compete to make the best
- 5 of Atlanta's Top Chefs
- 5 doctors from Atlanta-area hospitals
- 5 News Reporters and 5 Producers
*Date: Friday October 19, 2007*
**DRESS CODE: BUSINESS ATTIRE**
VIP Admission: $150
*Includes meet & greet with doctors and chefs, autographed copy of Beyond
Rice Cakes, kitchen apron, and exclusive VIP goodie bag.*
General Admission: $75
Kids (under age 12)/Students: $35
1 CNN Center
Atlanta, GA 30348
The *National Foundation for Celiac Awareness* and *CNN Newsroom Anchor
Heidi Collins* invite you to participate in the Atlanta Gluten-Free Cooking
Spree. The Gluten-Free Cooking Spree is an event that joins together the
medical and lifestyle aspects of celiac disease to educate both doctors and
chefs about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.
*Here's how it works:*
- Top chefs, doctors and reporters will be put on to teams of three.
Each team will have one chef, one doctor and one reporter. Together, the
doctor, chef and reporter will work to create the best gluten-free meal.
- A three-person panel will judge recipes. A food critic, a celiac
specialist, and a child with celiac disease will make up the panel.
- National and local media will attend and cover the event.
- Winning team will receive a donation made to the hospital that the
doctor on the team is affiliated with. All members will also receive a gift
basket with a variety of gluten-free goodies!
- Winning team will be featured in National Foundation for Celiac
Awareness monthly newsletter and on website www.celiaccentral.org.
Click on the following link to register:
Questions?? Please contact Vanessa Maltin at email@example.com or
KNOWLEDGE = POWER. BODY = TEMPLE. FOOD = MEDICINE. PREVENTION IS THE CURE. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ABSORB!
One person's food is another person's poison.
Celiac Disease: An autoimmune reaction from eating gluten grains: wheat, rye, barley and contaminated oats=nutrient deficiency=cancer. Have 1 of 300 symptoms? bit.ly/cdsymptoms
CD stories: bit.ly/cdstories
|2,869 Days since: gluten