This challenge is a tough one, and one that most people need help with.
The challenge is drink one glass of water upon waking, one w/ breakfast, two between breakfast and lunch, one w/ lunch, two between lunch and dinner, one w/ dinner.
I hope that this method of getting in enough water during the day is helpful to you, and becomes a habit that you can carry with you long after the challenge is over.
This structure ensures that you stay hydrated throughout the day. Water has so many health benefits and ensuring you get enough can affect your body in many ways:
* Water keeps your skin well hydrated and can have a positive effective on many unwanted skin conditions such as eczema and dry skin.
* It has natural anti-aging benefits and can help plump out the skin and keep those wrinkles at bay.
* Although our bodies are excellent at getting rid of unwanted toxins, drinking plenty of water helps this process by flushing them through. If you suffer from constipation or irritable bowel, water will also help greatly by helping the gut and bowel work more efficiently.
* Water retention can be helped by drinking more water. When we retain water, it can be that our bodies are in survival mode because it is not getting enough on a regular basis. Sipping water throughout the day will help your body pass water through more efficiently.
* If you suffer regularly from headaches, general fatigue or energy dips throughout the day this could be a result of dehydration - you may feel a big difference from drinking water regularly throughout the day.
* Dehydration can also cause mood swings so if you find yourself getting irritable or impatient with people or events, staying well hydrated can help regulate your moods.