|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Excellent goals! Keep us updated.
Some of my goals for the new year are:
1. Not get into a relationship, keep the focus on myself
2. volunteer 1x per month
3. Keep healthy eating and exercise habits
4. Work on having better posture
5. Get better and stop having to take medication if possible
"Optimism is the Foundation of Courage."
-Nicholas Murray Butler
"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
I'll take door number four please!
What are some of your goals that you would like to achieve next year? It could be anything. For me, I would like to:
1. Get another job
2. Start exercising three times a week
3. Eat healthier
4. Win the lottery (okay, okay-so that's more of a wish :)
Edited by: FIGHTERCHICK32 at: 12/28/2009 (12:05)