|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Welcome to the December challenge for the Lost It During a Deployment team. This month, our focus will be motivation and wellness. The holidays are an especially difficult time for many families with a deployed loved one, so even if you do not opt to participate in this month’s challenge, I urge each you to take a moment at least once this month to send a word of encouragement to another team member.
This challenge will be point-based. Please reply to this post if you would like to participate. I ask that you update the team with your earned points at least once a week, though you may do so daily, by editing your original post (making it easier for me tally points at the end of the month). You may “opt in” at any point during the month.
1. Post something you are thankful for in our team’s gratitude topic = 1 point
2. Post a comment to another team member’s page or blog = 2 points
3. Reply to a topic in our team forums = 3 points
4. Start a new topic in our team forums = 4 points
5. Devote 10 minutes to renewing yourself through “me time” = 5 points
July A&I BSG Lilies
"Food is an important part of a balanced diet." -- Fran Lebowitz