I am 4 weeks post surgery on my neck. I am working back to my physical activity pre-surgery. I was walking 6.2 miles per day. I am now at 3.5 miles! I will try to add my strength and toning exercises next week.
Motivation gets us started. Habit keeps us going!
PST 2014 5% Winter Wellness Challenge/Starfish 2014 5% Spring Challenge/Starfish Official 28-day Bootcamp Workout challenge Official January jumpstart fitness challenge
Pounds lost: 14.0
Fitness Minutes: (94,378) Posts: 116,941 8/7/13 11:31 P
I started a new job and was out of town for a week. I didn't have access to sparkpeople -- I'm proud of me because --
* I used what I've learned on SP about eating healthy and made healthy choices (a lot of Subway - which was available)
* I either walked for an hour in the evening or used the hotel gym
* I did eat a few cookies and one fabulous TexMex enchilada lunch special... but that was the exception
* I did continue my yoga routine (not everyday - but I didn't blow it off)
* I went to bed at a reasonable hour and got plenty of sleep -(most days - when schedule allowed - some days was all travel)
The scale hasn't moved this week, nor has there been any change in my measurements - honestly, I'm disappointed. However I know I did the best I could for me... I made time and effort for me and my goals.
I can just keep on keeping on...........
Edited by: MOOGIEBEE at: 3/3/2013 (12:13)
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” -- Thomas Edison
current weight: 193.4
Fitness Minutes: (94,378) Posts: 116,941 3/2/13 12:28 P
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.