I started a new job and was out of town for a week. I didn't have access to sparkpeople -- I'm proud of me because --
* I used what I've learned on SP about eating healthy and made healthy choices (a lot of Subway - which was available)
* I either walked for an hour in the evening or used the hotel gym
* I did eat a few cookies and one fabulous TexMex enchilada lunch special... but that was the exception
* I did continue my yoga routine (not everyday - but I didn't blow it off)
* I went to bed at a reasonable hour and got plenty of sleep -(most days - when schedule allowed - some days was all travel)
The scale hasn't moved this week, nor has there been any change in my measurements - honestly, I'm disappointed. However I know I did the best I could for me... I made time and effort for me and my goals.
I can just keep on keeping on...........
Edited by: MOOGIEBEE at: 3/3/2013 (12:13)
Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -- Thomas Edison
| current weight: 193.4