I have never planned our meals, I just used what was in the fridge or the freezer. Now everybody is grown and gone its time for Mom.
2. I want to learn the proper way to utilize the cookbook
1. I want to prepare foods for the different meal .
3. I want to know how to make a grocery list and not forget stuff.
4. I want to be prepared so that each meals components are ready and available.
5. I really am ready to stop being overwhelmed.
6. It feels so strange doing things for me and not someone else.
I know what I mean but I'm not sure I stated it correctly. I have managed to plan my movement activities besides heavy house cleaning. I love water aerobics and now that I am well again its starting all over. The classes are offered by the Parks and Recreation Dept for $2 a 50 min class. Believe me its a workout but a lot of fun. The ladies, approx. 30 of us are all ages and we have a blast encouraging one another. So three times a week is what I have scheduled.
The other three days i plan to try the DVD I purchased when I purchased the book and the cookbook. I do the 15 min rests a day. I was thinking that I might posts some positive affirmations for myself on the bathroom mirror. Any suggestions?
I weight myself on Monday am and that is the only time i get on the scale.
I found a thermos cup that holds 64 oz. of water and I can do a little over half now and the rest i drink before I leave the house to do errands.
I think this is enough for now. Thanks for letting me post here and meet new people and gain the encouragement I need to stay on track.
Oh, one more thing. When I have fallen off the wagon i still try to make better choices for the other meals of the day.
Edited by: SAM09273 at: 6/6/2012 (22:15)
| current weight: 253.0