Good Sunday evening to everyone. Here is this week's updated prayer list. Should you have any changes or additions during the week, let me know and I will update the list.
1) PRAISE, my do elbow is healed. Pray for his wrist which is at about 95% and at a point where he will have to exercise it and work through this.
2) Pray for us to find a new church and that we will all be in agreement. Pray for all involved to find peace and a new place of worship.
3) Pray for me to get back on track and to continue to be purposeful with the children.
1. That my children make safe healthy choices. That the Lord arm them to defeat the temptations of drugs and alcohol.
2. That I may trust more in the Lord than in my own devices
3. Praise God for all our blessings
1. Employment for Wayne
2. Summer employment for Janos`
3. Jared starting his new job
1) Praying that God will see my family through the many changes that we are experiencing and guide our hearts in making good choices.
2) Praying our house will be finished and sell for a good price that will allow us financial freedom from debts.
3) Praying that the right home for our future is made known to us. Also need help guiding our hearts and letting go of the home we have shared as a family for 22 years and leaving a community of friends. That is the hardest part for me.
4) Praying God is preparing my heart and mind for the next job He will guide me to that I can enjoy and bring glory back to Him.
5) Praying for my cousins who lost their mom yesterday. She was my aunt but my uncle on our side of the family divorced her decades ago.
6) Prayers for our country and that hearts and minds will be settled to better things.
1) I ask that you pray for my family. Tomorrow is the 2 year passing of my mom and it is still very painful for all of us. I appreciate it very much. My family means a lot to me and I want all the help I can get in knowing Gods comforting them in our time of remembering our mom.
1) We've had a couple of friends lose jobs recently, please pray that the find new jobs and are able to support themselves and their families very soon. And please pray that those of us who are fortunate enough to have our jobs keep them in this difficult economy.
Thankfulness for answered prayers!!:
1) Nephew's better health since back surgery last Autumn!!
2) God's provision and protection.
3) Eternal health and peace for my family
4) New job for one DS and a promotion to management for the other DS
1) Safety and protection for DSs while working!
2) Salvation for Bil, Nephew and his wife and 4 little girls, cousin and her DH and their parents!!!
3) Peace and to remember God Makes No Mistakes, to rest in His Strength and Joy
Thank you all for praying for our family!! We'd be in sad shape if it wasn't for the answers to your prayers!! Love to you all!!
Elsie (Saint Bernard6)
1) Prayers for granddaughter Vicky as she has decompensated since Bruce is back
2) Prayers grandson Bruce...he got dismissed from Job Corps due to unsavory behavior and is now back here. Valerie is looking for a place for him as his behavior is beyond her control. He has very violent outbursts and destroys everything she has. He is non accepting of their situation and blames Valerie (his mom) for all the problems. He is 16 and refuses to take meds or allow counselling to help him. He goes to counselling but knows how to give them the answers they want to hear. All he wants to do is hang around another grandson who isn't a good influence at all. Bruce makes really bad decisions and choices. We are afraid he will end up in the legal system. He does lie and steal so we have to be very careful around him.
3) Prayers for Valerie---as she begins a new job
4) Prayers for Becka as she returns to school this week
PRAISE:Valerie has been hired at the place where she wanted to work. They created a position for her
1) PRAISE - House is in order, Have downsized some, Air conditioner fixed, new water heater in, new carpet in the whole house, and car home.
2) Praise that I am so much better. Have PT at home. He had me walking inside of my condo just holding onto his arm.
3) Praises that I am driving and can wash clothes, cook lightly, do dishes but it takes longer and tires me
4) Prayers for continued healing and increased energy.
5) I will have TKR the 8th of March.
1) Continued prayer for Fran, Gary and Twyla's salvation as well as Brendan continuing in his spiritual growth.
2) That Brendan will continue to have a positive attitude towards school, that he will continue to progress and do well.
3) For the salvation of all our friends and relatives who have not yet accepted Jesus as their personal saviour.
4) For each one of us that we will be successful in our journeys to healthier bodies as a testimony to our love for our God above.
5) For the success of Tamara's (a friend of mine) new venture that all would go well and that she would continue to follow God's will for her.
6) For Owen a young grade four student recently diagnosed with cancer.
7) That God will lead a strong young Christian man into Gary's company and that this employee (whoever he may be) will be used by God to lead Gary to accept Christ as his Saviour.
1) Pray for salvation of our children, including in laws and grandchild.
2) Pray for healthy delivery of our grandson - he is due this month.
3) Pray for Stella to be delivered of this leukemia.
4) Pray for Nate (son-in-law) to find a job stateside so he does not have to return to Afghanistan.
5) Pray for a young man who has throat cancer - that he will be delivered.
6) Pray for my mom to be able to return to part time status at work.
7) Pray for the healing of my dad's shoulder.
8) Pray for us to be able to wrap up this school year soon - with all the knee interruptions we are a little bit behind.
9) PRAISE - The knee manipulation was successful! The knee is stiff now so pray that I can push through the stiffness and get my thigh muscle stretched like it needs to be. It s fighting me on this. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
Laura (His Own)
1. Please pray for discernment as it seems that several members of our congregation and the head of our Christian Education board feel that I am the person for the new Children's ministry position that is being created by a donor. This could be for 2 years. As you all know I am doing alot in the area already
2. Please pray for me as I begin the final preparations in settling my Dad's injury lawsuit. That the paperwork I am requesting to get Blue Cross reimbursed for their expenses as well as money for my Dad for his partial permanent disability and pain etc - Praising God I know how this works and how the money part works
3. Please pray that our son and his fiancee call someone in the clergy to marry them. They now have the names and phone numbers of people who are wonderful ministers who know my son and one that does not
4. Please continue to pray for our lovely City of Boston as we move on from the Marathon Bombings and the many victims still in the hospital
5. Please pray for all our spark friends who are have unspoken prayer requests.
6. PRAISE GOD FOR A TEAM THAT PRAYS TOGETHER!!!
1) Please continue to pray for my kids. They are doing better but still need your prayers.
2) Please pray for my home situation, that things improve with my husband, that he stop being nasty and mean spirited.
1) Please pray for my son. My husband brought home a bug last week from school and then my son caught it this week. Roberts temp has been fluctuating from 102.2 to 98. It seems that when I think that I can have some sleep time. His temp goes back up in 3 hours. Robert has finally fallen asleep. We will see how day two goes. What a way to spend spring break. I was told by the pharmacist that the cold could last 6 weeks.
2)Please pray that it won't last that long and that Robert can go back to school next week. Roberts birthday bowling party is this Saturday. He has been looking forward to hanging out with his friends. We only have three weeks of school left and needs to be able to finish 7th grade.
3)Please pray for a 7 year old Emma in our community. She has a lump on the brain and found that out after doing a cat scan. She was having a hard time seeing. The eye specialist came in and looked at her. Every thing is fine there. They are going to do another MRI tomorrow and compare the two. Her mom is an old high school friend of mine.
4)Please pray for a friend of mine. He was laid off of the job he had. Now he is putting in applications everywhere hoping to get a good job.
5) Praise Dad's arm has finally healed enough for him to go back to work.
1)Please pray for my roommate who is going into the hospital Her name is Sara and the doctors will be taking a look at her brain to see if they can stop her seizures. thanks
1) Please pray for my fellow workers at the veterinary clinic. The practice is in turmoil and we are trying to make the best of it.
1) Please pray to have Angels & The Lord watch over my Sister's family.
1) Please pray for my mother in the nursing home she is having a hard time dealing with the fact she cant come home-she can't walk and she gets depressed.
2) Praise the Lord I am doing fairly well
1) Please pray for healing of my husband's sinus cold as well as protection so I don't come down with I\it
1) Please pray for Adrienne and Adam, seriously hurt from the Boston Bombing.
Edited by: SUNSHINE1954 at: 5/19/2013 (22:36)
| current weight: 243.3