Every day, before I send a mail about the Done Girl Birthday PARTY, I check every page that I have on the list for signs of activity. If they haven't been here for over 9-12 months, I don't announce it, and eventually remove them from our list.
The signs that I look for are:
1. status updates. --If it's someone who is mutual friends you could go to their Friend Feed and check out how many days it's been.
2. Anything on the page that is more recent - did someone reply to them "thanks\ for the goodie" this year?, new blog?, etc.
3. If they share their food/fitness tracker, there's a button above the blogs to view it. If they have entries before today you can click the button to go back, and it will show the last time they tracked.
4. You can do the same for the "Recent Message posts", but this one is more tricky because the date that shows up on the message thread is when the LAsT person commented, not the person you're looking for.
5. Last resort is to look at their trophies - sometimes they'll have a recent one even though there are no other signs of life - fitness minutes award for last month or something.
Good luck. :)
Get to it! "The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience..."-Eleanor Roosevelt
Are you done? Join the team! teams.sparkpeople.com/DoneGirls
| current weight: 278.0