just posted this on my blog. Thought I would share it here.
Thought these were inspiring and I want to remember them each time I get low!
*Edison failed at making the light bulb 4,000 times. Imagine if he had stopped at 3,999.
*Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper because he lacked creativity.
* Martin Luther King was told that his public speaking lacked passion.
* President Lincold lost six elections before he became president (the only election he ever won)
* Marilyn Monroe was told she would not make it as a model or actress. She should settle for a scretary.
* Dr. seuss was rejected by 43 publishing companies.
* The founder of Ford went broke 5 times before succeeding in developing his company.
* Michael Jordon was cut from his high school basketball team.
"What my mind can envision, my body can master!"
Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there. ~Josh Billings
Go Cubs Go!
| current weight: 196.0