Religious content enclosed.
'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you've worried twice.'
* Go to bed on time.
* Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
* Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health
* Delegate tasks to capable others.
* Simplify and unclutter your life.
* Take time to smell the flowers.
* Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
* Pace yourself. * Take one day at a time.
* Separate worries from concerns .
* Live within your budget.
* Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key some where.
* K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble or hurt to someone.
* Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
* Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.
* Get enough rest.
* Eat right.
* Get organized so everything has its place.
* Take notice of those who love you, they could be gone tomorrrow.
* Keep a journal and write down thoughts and inspirations and memories.
* Look into the eyes of the one who loves you, you'll see how much you're loved when things aren't going your way or your having a badday.
* Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. * Don't wait until it's time to go to bed to try and pray.
* Make friends with Godly people.
* Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
* Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good 'Thank you Jesus .'
* Laugh some more!
* Never take life or any one for granted.
* Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
* Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
* Sit on your ego.
* Talk less; listen more.
* Slow down.
* Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.* Smile lots.* Don't be afraid to love,God gave us that gift and we're supposedto use it.* Hold your sweetheart tight every day.It may be the last time we get that chance.* Don't ever give up on love, life and happiness. * Life is short.* Always be the best you can be but don't lose yourself in the process.* Don't let others run your life, they have their own lives to run.* You can listen to advice but that doesn't mean it's always right and you have to take it.* Always accept kindness from others.* It's better to give than receive.* Don't be afraid to take a chance, you may not ever get another one.* Never be so scared of something that in the process of being afraid you lose the best thing that ever could have been.
* Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for.
Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
All God's angels come to us disguised.
-James Russell Lowell
It's not what we say or do that people remember, but how we make them feel.
God gave us memories that we might have roses in December.
-James M. Barrie
Co-Leader of Fibro Friends teams.sparkpeople.com/FibroFriends
| Pounds lost: 38.0