Almond Bark Drop Cookies
2 pounds white chocolate chips (or white confectioners' coating)
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups dry-roasted peanuts (cashews are great too!)
3 cups crisp rice cereal
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. In a microwave, melt the white confectioners' coating, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Fold in the peanuts crisp rice cereal and marshmallows. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined baking sheets.
2. Chill until set. Store in refrigerator.
Servings Per Recipe: 36
Total Fat: 15.8g
Total Carbs: 22g
Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
Swedish Wedding Cakes
1/4 cup margarine
2/3 cup white sugar (I use 1/3 splenda for baking and 1/3 sugar)
1 egg, beaten
1 (8 ounce) package dates, pitted and finely chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups crispy rice cereal
3/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1. Combine the margarine, sugar, egg, and dates in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thick, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
2. Combine the crispy rice cereal and the walnuts in a large bowl. Stir in the date mixture; mix well.
3. Working quickly, form the cereal and date mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll balls in coconut. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. Do not refrigerate.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Total Fat: 5.4g
Total Carbs: 16.7g
Dietary Fiber: 1.3g
"Progress not perfection"
"If you fail to plan you plan to fail" ~ Bill Phillips
| Pounds lost: 0.0