I am really excited about this. I have been sending a letter and an email a week since november when i was diagnosed. Their standard response was, we are looking into it and try our pancake syrup or gummie crap, cause thats the only thing gf in our basket. so this is nice. I can make rice krispie treats again without fear! yay!
Fitness Minutes: (108,717) Posts: 6,484 6/25/11 2:52 P
Just be careful because they might still put corn syrup in it and that has allot of calories in it.
If you tell God no because He won't explain the reason He wants you to do something, you are actually hindering His blessing. But when you say yes to Him, all of heaven opens to pour out His goodness and reward your obedience. What matters more than material blessings are the things He is teaching us in our spirit. Charles Stanley
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in
2 pounds white chocolate chips (or white confectioners' coating)
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups dry-roasted peanuts (cashews are great too!)
3 cups crisp rice cereal
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. In a microwave, melt the white confectioners' coating, stirring frequently until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Fold in the peanuts crisp rice cereal and marshmallows. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto waxed paper lined baking sheets.
2. Chill until set. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Information Servings Per Recipe: 36 Calories: 243 Total Fat: 15.8g Cholesterol: 5mg Sodium: 76mg Total Carbs: 22g Dietary Fiber: 1.1g Protein: 5.6g
Swedish Wedding Cakes
1/4 cup margarine
2/3 cup white sugar (I use 1/3 splenda for baking and 1/3 sugar)
1 egg, beaten
1 (8 ounce) package dates, pitted and finely chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups crispy rice cereal
3/4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
1. Combine the margarine, sugar, egg, and dates in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until thick, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
2. Combine the crispy rice cereal and the walnuts in a large bowl. Stir in the date mixture; mix well.
3. Working quickly, form the cereal and date mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll balls in coconut. Store in an airtight container in a cool place. Do not refrigerate.
Nutrition Information Servings Per Recipe: 24 Calories: 115 Total Fat: 5.4g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 51mg Total Carbs: 16.7g Dietary Fiber: 1.3g Protein: 1.3g
"Progress not perfection"
"If you fail to plan you plan to fail" ~ Bill Phillips
Pounds lost: 0.0
Fitness Minutes: (590) Posts: 6 6/22/11 4:12 A
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.