Before anything: always two glasses of water (if I have a lemon, I'd add 1/2 lemon juice) to get the bowels moving after not drinking all night. And two or three Brazil nuts for selenium.
1. Fritatta's: eggs, spinach, cut up veggies, sometimes w/salsa on top.
2. Sweet potatoes w/chia and pumpkin seeds, maybe walnuts, some flaxmeal, cinammon, omega-3 oil, & sometimes w/a few raisins or
3. Baked potato w/butter with leftover sausage (if I grill something, ie burger, chicken, sausage), I'll make enough to last the week and nosh on it whenever).
4. Bananas w/almond butter
5. Used to have plain yogurt w/2T of gf granola, but have been tapering cause I like it too much (and it doesn't like me apparently).
6. Decaf coffee w/half and half.
7. Cheese or cream cheese and crackers, tomatoes.
8. Dinner leftovers.
9. Green smoothie w/flaxmeal.
10. Fruit. Collard greens w/butter & fresh garlic.
11. Rice or whey protein smoothie.
I always try to have a protein, fat, and carb, so this varies.www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messagebo
Barb, I knew someone who'd use orange juice on their cereal, too!
Edited by: DOTSLADY at: 3/24/2010 (13:08)
KNOWLEDGE = POWER. BODY = TEMPLE. FOOD = MEDICINE. PREVENTION IS THE CURE. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ABSORB!
One person's food is another person's poison.
Celiac Disease: An autoimmune reaction from eating gluten grains: wheat, rye, barley and contaminated oats=nutrient deficiency=cancer. Have 1 of 300 symptoms? bit.ly/cdsymptoms
CD stories: bit.ly/cdstories
|3,001 Days since: gluten