Me, too ;)
Here're some more ... and PLEASE, everyone, feel free to share your favorites, too!
6. nuts: almonds, pistachios, walnuts (Vit B, E, magnesium, zinc) eat about an ounce/handful at a time or about 23 almonds or mix it up. crack from the shell, fresher is better. refrigerate or freeze leftovers so fats don't go rancid. rancid fats are more harmful than helpful. bit.ly/whfoodsalmonds
(compare nutrients in nuts)
7. blueberries: antioxidants, vit C, low cal/sugars. bit.ly/7Zr1oG
8. bananas: potassium helps regulate heartbeat; regulates water balance (blood pressure) important for keeping stress levels low. stress depletes potassium. bit.ly/4BuETa
9. avocados: higher than bananas for potassium. bit.ly/8oIptr
10. salmon: primarily for omega-3 for brain health, but also fish (vit B12 helps create tryptophan and serotonin) bit.ly/5oio3e
11. green tea: (has L-theanine www.naturdoctor.com/Chapters/Articles/thea
) caffeine in green tea is time or slow released for more calming effect than caffeine jolt from coffee. decaf your own green tea by using the teabag twice or more. subsequent dunkings will have less caffeine. drink 6 cups/day for max effect (3 minimum). bit.ly/7TlmSN
12. Water: 1/2 your body weight in ounces a day. helps flush out toxins.
KNOWLEDGE = POWER. BODY = TEMPLE. FOOD = MEDICINE. PREVENTION IS THE CURE. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ABSORB!
One person's food is another person's poison.
Celiac Disease: An autoimmune reaction from eating gluten grains: wheat, rye, barley and contaminated oats=nutrient deficiency=cancer. Have 1 of 300 symptoms? bit.ly/cdsymptoms
CD stories: bit.ly/cdstories
|2,864 Days since: gluten