Cynthia - Love to hear about your German grandma. I had a tiny Sicilian grandmother. I doubt she made it to 5 feet and she was already shrinking by the time this little leaf sprouted on the family tree. If she was patronized with "all good things come in small packages" she'd reply, with deadly earnest tone and the evil-eye ... "and so does poison." I can still hear her laugh. Oh, I do miss her.
80% of me says no way. Life is grand!
* We can get away with more. We are so very memorable!
* More dating options: I can date tall or short guys (well, not anymore, I'm married, but you know what I mean, ha ha).
* I'm not short, I'm fun sized!
20% - well, perhaps I would like the perks of having an added 10"...
* higher pay the taller you are.
* More places to hide extra pounds.
* I presume clothes shopping would be much easier. And cheaper. Not so many alterations/hemming. (I hate hemming!)
| Pounds lost: 23.0