1) Set up a new email account. You will get junk mail so it's best to set up an email account that is separate from the one you would normally use.
2) Sign up for newsletters. Pretty much every company now has a website where you can sign up for a newsletter. They will then send you updates and coupons to your inbox when they come available. Many companies will give you coupons just for signing up to be on their mailing list!
3) Use a free coupon site. There are several websites out there that will allow you to print coupons for free. You usually have to create a free account with them to do so, which is another benefit of having a separate email address for this reason. You will get junk mail.
4) Google it. I frequently buy the same brands/products so before I go shopping I will go to Google.com or any other search engine and type in for example "Quaker Rice Cake Coupons". Many times you will find more great coupons.
5) Print before you go. Make a shopping list before hand and look up the items on your list. This will prevent you from printing out unnecessary coupons and wasting paper/ink.
"The chains which once held us are only the chains which we've made" ~Jewel
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.