|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Thanks...I haven't tried just looking online for coupons for a specifc item by doing a "search". I will definitely try that. (I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought it was impossible for me to save using coupons. I do realize that I won't be able to save a lot until I have "extra" money each week to stock up. What I think I'll do for now is try to take just $10.00 a month to stock up on a few items (like pasta and low-sodium canned goods).
Look online for specific coupons that you need or want. For instance, I needed crystal light or drink mixes and I just search crystal light coupons and found some, printed the best one.
Exercise 10 min/day
Participate on Spark
Ur in a very hard situation, u can probaly can stock up on household items slowly and try to find ads on groceries 4 good prices Good Luck
I am not sure what kind of advice you are seeking, as you pretty much in your post said it was impossible. The only way to save with coupons really is stockpiling when things are on sale cheap. When you can get free or nearly free pasta, which I am all out of. When you can get free toothpaste or cheap canned vegetables, etc. you have to stock up a bit. Otherwise it is almost cheaper to just buy noname except for the rare instance when a coupon is off 1 and you can match it to a sale and need the item. If you can't set aside $5 a week for stockpiling, or $5 when you see a good week, not sure you can save couponing, sorry.
3/31/12 Trailbreaker half marathon 13.1 miles in 3 hours 13 minutes
4/20/13 Neighborhood Watch 5K 39:17.6
10/5/13 5K Grace Pet Fest 38:47.6
12/1/13 Secret City Half Marathon around 3 hours and 4 minutes
4/19/14 Butterflies for Hope 5K for Lupus 39:23.8 (I hurt my back a few days before, and though it was my first official 5K with some jogging, my back hurt, so was very slow.)
Hi, I'm new here & hope that ya'll can help me. I clip coupons from the newspaper insert each week, I check coupons online on a few different sites...I plan my meals ahead of time, based on what's on sale at the grocery store (weekly flyer), etc. However, from all of the coupons that I find each week, I can usually only use 2 or 3 of them...because...
1. I cannot afford to purchase more than 1 of an item at a time (so the buy 3, get $1.00 off coupons won't work for me, because I cannot afford the outlay of $ for more than 1)
2. I rarely see coupons for non-processed, healthy foods. When I do, they seem to be for items that are very expensive to begin with (like SmartBalance milk, which before using a coupon costs $3.65 for a half-gallon in my area)
3. I currently have a food budget of only $50.00-$55.00 per week, including toilet paper, paper towels, and dishpower/liquid soap. (I'm not employed right now, so that's the big problem)
4. I have a small family of 2, I am trying to lose weight, my husband needs to maintain or even gain some weight. We are trying to eat healthy, non-processed food.
5. I cannot afford to "stock up" on items when they're on sale, because of my small food budget.
6. No offense to anyone, but please don't suggest that I shop at Walmart or Sam's Club.
I hope that ya'll can help me with some really good ideas! (I'm tired of eating beans & rice!) Thanks!!!