1) Set up a new email account. You will get junk mail so it's best to set up an email account that is separate from the one you would normally use.
2) Sign up for newsletters. Pretty much every company now has a website where you can sign up for a newsletter. They will then send you updates and coupons to your inbox when they come available. Many companies will give you coupons just for signing up to be on their mailing list!
3) Use a free coupon site. There are several websites out there that will allow you to print coupons for free. You usually have to create a free account with them to do so, which is another benefit of having a separate email address for this reason. You will get junk mail.
4) Google it. I frequently buy the same brands/products so before I go shopping I will go to Google.com or any other search engine and type in for example "Quaker Rice Cake Coupons". Many times you will find more great coupons.
5) Print before you go. Make a shopping list before hand and look up the items on your list. This will prevent you from printing out unnecessary coupons and wasting paper/ink.
6)Do not use your real phone number, unless you need to verify in order to receive the free item you requested.
7)Be very careful when looking for free stuff on other so called "free sites". There's not many real sites that only posts 100% real freebies. Most will require participation which usually includes purchasing something or ask for shipping costs. Neither of those constitutes free.
8)Remember, we don't give the free samples away, we only post the freebies we find on the net. We receive alot of emails from visitors excited because all of the freebies they are receiving in their mail, but of course, not all freebies will turn up. It depends on the company offering the free offer. Remember to check daily, because most offers have a limited number. And its usually first come, first get the freebie.
9)Most offers do state comments like this: "Your free sample is on it's way, will arrive in approximately 8 - 12 weeks" so please be patient because most free samples take a while to come.
10)Looking to get some free stuff on your own? Email or call the company your interested in. Most companies will give you something for free. Remember to tell them how much you love their product!
We try our best to find coupons that can also be mailed to you. We understand that not everyone has the option to print, and having the coupon mailed to you is a wonderful way to save money on ink. You can email or call any company you choose and request coupons to be sent to you. Many members have done this and have received valuable coupons in the mail, including free products.
Remember, we just post the coupons. We search the net to find the best coupon offers. If you are having trouble printing the coupon, try and email the company of the product and let them know the problems you are having with their coupon, most of the time they will send you coupons in the mail.
Read the free offfer before signing up We check each offer before posting it. Unfortunately, sometimes a company will change their offer after we have posted it and may start charging a shipping and handling fee. If you see a offer like this posted, please contact us and let us know.
Magazines - Many of your favorite magazines will have monthly contests and giveaways as well as coupons and ads for samples that companies are offering. Keep your eyes open for them. All You Magazine which you can buy at Walmart has a huge lot of coupons and sometimes free product coupons.
Most importantly have fun, there is a lot of great freebies out there & we try to make it easy for you by posting only 100% real free stuff daily. And if a new freebie is offered we will continue to update our site throughout the day. If you sign up for our newsletter you will be the first to be notified when the new free samples have arrived and this means you won't miss out!
| current weight: 151.0