OK Sparky, you challenged me a bit beyond my limits, but I did it all!
BTW: Didn't mean I Couldn't do the sit ups yesterday, just Shouldn't after doing 2-3 sets of 8 different ab & core training the day before. Had to let those muscles recover & they did, so I did 20 of 3 versions today for a total of 60 since I am a day late! Guess I put the stress on my age, which wasn't even a factor on the matter.
I also hit 9200 steps yesterday & 10,200 today!!! I still have a meeting to go out to tonight that will add a bit more. I have been working on this since the AHA recommends 10,000 steps/day. It ain't easy!
- Did 25 Squats
- Am always way below my calorie allowance (even though I feel like Miss Piggy)
- 10 Good Things About Me:
1. Faithful Christian
2. Happily married 32 yrs
3. Positive Thinker
4. Multi-Tasker (unless on Chantix) - then I am a multi-dabbler - into everything & can't focus on anything!
5. #5 (Middle Child) of 9 wonderful Siblings
6. Have lived in PA, SC (Paradise), So.Cal(7th Heaven), No.Cal (Cloud 9), TX (Pit-hole), GA (never named it)& now back in TX to find the good we missed the first time around - thus am an Adverturer.
7. Am a part-time Caregiver to a 91 yr old, 82 yr old & 76 yr old ... as well as our 28,30 & 31 yr olds - talk about being the meat sandwiched in between at 63 yr difference between folks relying on us!
9. Determined & Confident
10. Finally came to my senses after 36-38 yrs & became a Non Smoker!
I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 2 hours, 35 minutes and 23 seconds (14 days). I have saved $105.80 by not smoking 352 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 5 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 1/22/2008 3:00 PM
I'm on 2 diets cause I don't get enough food on just 1!!
| current weight: 136.0