1) Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not.
2) Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake,
3) Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
4) Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
5) Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
6) Money can't buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.
7) To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
8) Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults.
♥ .•*¨) -:¦: - •*´¨) ♥
Deb & Ma Ling
Co Leader ~ Poodle Club
Treat stressful situations like a dog... If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away!