Last night while we were all cuddley in bed, Ripley threw up all the spagetti dinner the grandkids fed him for dinner. Thats one way to get him to throw up but not quite what you guys are talking about. Ha Ha
Our hunter got in poison and were told by the vet to pour hydrogen peroxide down his throat until he started vomiting. it had to be done over and over until he finished vomiting everything up. Then he was given charcoal. Pretty ruff experience for a dog. Our dogs eat mice and birds lots. Sorry, but that is country life and our vet recommended to worm them every three months.
HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry that is just too funny! I would imagine as little as april is she wouldn't take that amount of peroxide! LOL
Of course, april is so tiny she can only floor surf. And believe me she still finds stuff to get into. She eats every spider and bug she runs across and then she is sick the next day! She eats grass, then I realize that she is sick so I give her a little bit of rice cooked in chicken broth. That settles her right down.
Mary in Alabama
If I can quit smoking, I can lose weight!
"How beautiful a day can be When kindness touches it!" - George Elliston
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.