I don't know. She went in for blood work today. She doesn't think she's passed all of the fetus. Which means she's going to need a D & C...I really don't want that doctor to touch her. I'm worried, but, I don't know what else to do except be there for her and my brother. They've decided to go for the genetic testing to see if there's something wrong genetically preventing them from carrying to full term...but, I have a friend who does custom engineered vitamin/mineral/herbal compounds that helped another friend of ours who had four miscarriages. When she takes the compound she carries to full term...beautiful, healthy babies, when she doesn't take it, she loses them within the first 4 months....we're trying to talk Brenda into at least meeting with Bruce. But it has to be her choice...it's her body and her emotions at stake.
Isa. 43:10-12 / Matt 28:18-20
Team Leader of:
40 Somethings with 50-99 pounds to lose
Exercising wtih Asthma (EWA)
NASCAR is the game...whose your driver?
| Pounds lost: 17.4