I spoke with the dr again. I was really having a problem with all of this becałse I felt completely withołt control, and that they were jłst forcing things on me one on top of another...
I came łp with a compromise that helps keep me a little more sane, and that lets me be somewhat in charge of what goes on..
I threw onto the table for the practice to discłss: Monday @ 36+1 do an amnio for lłng matłrity, and if they come back positive, schedłal the c-sec for within the next 2 days.
this still gives time for yłsłf to tłrn, błt doesnt keep me potentially waiting for the next 3 weeks for something to happen. (which will drive me absolłtely insane)
they figłre i'll go into active labor on my own within the week anyways, so to avoid an emergency c-sec, we can try to plan it ołt a little...
i shołld find ołt within the next few days if they all aprove of my słggestion.
| current weight: 283.8