I am down with flu like symptoms, the achy, feverish stuff. My stomach felt better and I wanted something I hadn't had in a long time-Chinese. My husband picked up take out and I had a normal meal amount. A couple hours later I decided to make a batch of molasses cookies like I had made for work two days okay. When I first tasted the butter sugar mixture it tasted sweet but quite salty. I blamed it on not using the salt free margarine. Then I finished the recipe and licked the spoon- very salty! I brought the sugar container to my husband and demanded he try it...he thought it tasted different but not real salt..we even tasted straight salt and it wasn't the same. I threw the cookie mixture away and considered throwing the sugar away but didnt. i tried googling this but didnt find any answers. Has anyone experienced this? I am also being weaned off morphine and it crossed my mind maybe that has something to do with this?
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.