I don't have fancy workout machines, I don't go to a gym, and I don't own any fancy counters. So how am I to know how many calories I am burning a day? Is there a way to know, or to calculate according to your daily activities? Anyone know? Thanks.
Business Management Undergrad
SMOKE FREE SINCE JUNE 03, 2009. YEAH!!!
January 01, 2011. A new beginning. My long and short term goals:
1) Lose weight safely and permanantly
2) Live a healthier life to the best of my ability
3) Remove the buildup in my arteries
5) Get my HDL and LDL in good ranges .
6) to be atleast 224 by December 31, 2011
| current weight: 269.0