received this and thought it worth sharing..........
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror
where one could read it every day.
You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1. There are at least two people in this world
that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world
love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you
is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone,
even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you
before they go to sleep
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever,
something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you
take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received.
Forget about the rude remarks.
If you are a loving friend,
send this to everyone,
including the one that sent it to you.
If you get it back, then they really do love you.
And always remember....
when life hands you Lemons,
ask for Sugar and call me over!
Good friends are like stars.
You don't always see them,
But you know they are always there.
'Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though
Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway
I would rather have one rose and a kind word
from a friend while I'm here
than a whole truckload when I'm gone.
Hugs and Prayers
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world
| March Minutes: 1,800