Asgn #41 Wk of Oct 7th Circle Objects
(posting a bit early since I will be gone this weekend)
This week lets share items that are in the shape of a Circle.
Do not include letters, wording or numbers.
It needs to be some object.
This can be man made or in nature.
I hope you had fun with the last four weeks of experiments.
We may try that again later.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE YOUR ORIGINAL WORK.
Please try to get out and take new photographs. But older ones are okay too.
TO PARTICIPATE IN ASSIGNMENTS, you must first upload to a photo-sharing site. We prefer Flickr, which is free to join and where we also have a team. After creating a Flickr account, you may join the Shutterbugs Group in Flickr , flickr.com/groups/sparkpeopleshutterbugs/
ON SPARKPEOPLE SHUTTERBUGS TEAM:
- Select the image on your photo sharing site.
- Click on it so it is the main photo on the page.
- Copy the url (web address) of the photo.
- Go to sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_individual.
- Find the thread for the assignment in the General Team Discusion Forum.
- Click on Reply
- Click on the button "ADD A LINK" and paste the url in.
- Click on "Add a Link" and it will now show in the comment box.
**TEST YOUR LINK PLEASE - MAKE SURE IT WORKS**
ON FLICKR SHUTTERBUGS GROUP:
- Choose your photo
- Click on "SHARE THIS"
- From the box labeled "GRAB THE HTML" click on the drop-down menu, choose MEDIUM.
- Click in the box "COPY AND PASTE THE CODE BELOW," highlight and copy the code.
- Go back to the discussion topic, paste the code in the comment box and you're done!
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Please visit my Flickr Page for my photographs. flickr.com/photos/neelojtsl/
I also have a Blog on Blogspot for my Short Stories. joreflections.blogspot.com/
| current weight: 263.0