|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1. Neutragena facial cleansing bar.
2. Oil of Olay anti-wrinkle moisturizers for day & night.
3. Cover-girl mascara.
4. Lubriderm oatmeal lotion.
5. Aveena shaving gel.
(I am going to theck out those nude lipsticks you mentioned! Thanks!)
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson
1.Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure detoxifyingwet cleansing towelettes - oil-free(I Uz 1 evry nIt 2 tAk of my mAkup)
2.St. Ives Vitamin E lotion (I Uz it thruout the dA 2 redUs the post-prego stretch marx)
3.Caress exotic infusions creme body wash in Morroccan or Japanese (I Uz it evrydA N the showr)
4. Nutrogena Body Oil (I luv putN this on N the showr)
5. Dove Ultimate Clear Antipersperant/Deodorant(mAks me smUth & fresh)
1. Loreal Voluminous mascara(worth way more than the $4 I spend on it)
2. St. Ives Apricot Scrub(the 1 single skincare product I have used since I was a teenager)
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smokey Rose(great nude lipstick)
4 Loreal Color Riche lip gloss in Soft Nude(great nude lip gloss)
5. Burt's Bees Milk & Honey body lotion(smells yummy an keeps my skin soft)
O.k....what are everyone else's faves?
Energy and persistence conquer all things.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)