Well, I walked to the grocery store in the snow (2 miles there and 2 miles back) and got my bananas and dates. The bananas are all green. But I'll start on Date Island and when the bananas get ripe, I'll add them in.
Here's what Freelee from 30Bananasaday.com says to take into consideration before going to Banana Island. I'm sorry to say that with this weather I sure won't be doing any nude sunbathing : ) The other stuff seems good to note.
"Things to consider before visiting Banana island (BI) paradise...Is it the right time for this holiday??
* How you are going to eat after BI? Ė if you go back to unhealthy eating habits, all your old symptoms will return.
* Being stable on a Low fat raw vegan lifestyle before going on mono-fruit island will increase your chances of long term raw success because generally what peeps eat before the island will be what they eat after the island.
* I donít advise you visit BI just for weightloss reasons because if you go back to your old way of living that caused the weightgain then the fat will return, a sustainable LFRV plan is needed.
* Make sure you always have ripe fruit or else you will get ravenous and eat whatever is closest.
* Ensure you go to nutridiary.com and work out how many calories you need to maintain your current weight and aim for this with your favourite fruit.
* Keep your water intake up, make sure your pee is always clear, this will ensure optimal results from your trip to the island.
* Start a challenge with your raw friends, get a group together and support eachother throughout your stay.
* During your trip away educate yourself on basic physiology and make sure you are reading Ď The 80-10-10 Dietí because this lifestyle should be the goal for when you come off the island (thatís if you want to continue feeling vital)
* Avoid telling mainstream peeps about your holiday to the island until itís over, others opinions may affect your determination
* Plan your trip in detail before starting, write a list of your goals for going to BI, this will give your subconscious mind a clear objective goal to work towards, visualise how amazing you are going to feel, see yourself all happy and healthy in your mindís eye.
* Factor in daily exercise, earn your meal but listen to your body if you need rest, take time out whenever needed.
* Prioritise nude sunbaking, this will speed up elimination and also sooth your soul
Ok so lets all head to the Island together! Blogging here daily will assist many on their trip so please do it :-))
Lets embrace the banana!"
"What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding." Elvis Costello
"A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise." A.A. Milne
"I think I can. I think I can. I think I can." The Little Engine Who Could
Team Leader Happy Herbivore team.
| current weight: 155.0