Here are some options that I go by. Some make sense and some don't, lol.
1. As far as breakfast, I'm following the JC plan, so I don't really have any good suggestions. But, with JC food, I have a yogurt and a glass of milk and water water water.
2.For the early morning cravings, try eating a yogurt, and chug a big glass of water with your muffin. Water really does help you stay feeling full longer.
3. For the late night cravings, I have actually taken an allergy pill that knocks me out to stop myself from eating. It's sad, but true.
4. Try eating a peanut butter sandwich, something like that sticks with me.
5. Is there any way to get to bed earlier? You're going 5 hours without food, and your body should really be eating every 2-3 hours. This may help the night time cravings. Maybe you could even eat dinner later, and snack (healthily) more throughout the day...
6. I would definitely stay away from the caffeine at night time. It screws me up sooo bad. I used to drink a diet coke before I went to bed almost every night. I'm a smoker, and I've even had to stop myself from smoking right before I go to bed.
7. Try to live by the food pyramid. This may sound stupid, but print out a food pyramid each day, and cross of what you eat as you go. You may be surprised to find that you haven't eaten all of what you're "allowed" to eat.
I really hope this helps! If you need anymore support, email me!
You can either fight with your "other half", or you can work together to succeed. It's your choice.
| current weight: 247.4