This post isn't so much "recipes" as it is food ideas, ok?
- sauteed cabbage (put onions, peppers and carrot in it too)
- baked potatoes with veggie toppers - sauteed onions & mushrooms, steamed broccoli.
- baked sweet potatoes.
- a pot of bean stew, good veggie stock brown some onions, peppers and garlic, also saute some celery and maybe add a can of tomatoes. I make a pot every 10 days and serve it over rice and like a soup/stew. DH loves his beans. Also make a pot of lentils with lots of stock veggies and try some new spices.
- bean/lentil burgers. There are a lot of easy recipes on line.
- try a red lentil and sweetpotato dish. We love them together.
- remember, breakfast can be a good dinner too! omelets w/lots of veggies, whole grain pancakes with fruit. The occasional evening oatmeal is very satisfying.
OK, that's it for now. Hope it helps.
"He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough."
-- Lao Tzu
"All great achievements require time."
-- Maya Angelou
| Pounds lost: 9.0