|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
That rocks! I especially like the part about drinking enough water to frighten Noah and mapping out all the restrooms in the village...
Two steps forward one step back is still "up" by one, so don't "stick" !
This list is so what I needed to see today. Thanks
Edited by: GINILEE4 at: 3/16/2008 (02:58)
If you're tired of starting over, stop giving up!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most !
Oshawa Ontario, Canada
good list, thanks!
Do whatever it takes to live the life you want.
I LIKE IT !
Gonna Be Under 200 Club
up s_ individual.asp?gid=6876
That is great!!! Thanks for sharing.
Years wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
I got this from my class team thread and just had to share:
This was posted in one of my teams forums and I just loved it. I just had to share.
from FORESTLITTLE's blog:
1. Thou shalt honor and believe in thy self.
2. Thou shalt move thy booty, move it and move it somemore.
3. Thou shalt never go hungry again. Eat small meals and healthy snacks daily.
4. Thou shalt stock thy fridge with the right stuff. Fruits and veggies of the earth.
5. Thou shalt honestly write it down. If you bite it you must write it.
6. Thou shalt measure and weigh - thyself and thy food.
7. Thou shalt drink enough water to frighten Noah and map out all of the restrooms in the village.
8. Thou shalt not deny thyself a treat or two now and then.
9. Thou shalt not eat out of misery, boredom, anxiety ... but should thou indulge, forgive thyself.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's plate.
Bustin' that Bulge on a Budget!
"Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese proverb