I got this from my class team thread and just had to share:
This was posted in one of my teams forums and I just loved it. I just had to share.
from FORESTLITTLE's blog:
1. Thou shalt honor and believe in thy self.
2. Thou shalt move thy booty, move it and move it somemore.
3. Thou shalt never go hungry again. Eat small meals and healthy snacks daily.
4. Thou shalt stock thy fridge with the right stuff. Fruits and veggies of the earth.
5. Thou shalt honestly write it down. If you bite it you must write it.
6. Thou shalt measure and weigh - thyself and thy food.
7. Thou shalt drink enough water to frighten Noah and map out all of the restrooms in the village.
8. Thou shalt not deny thyself a treat or two now and then.
9. Thou shalt not eat out of misery, boredom, anxiety ... but should thou indulge, forgive thyself.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's plate.
Bustin' that Bulge on a Budget! teams.sparkpeople.com/bbb
"Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese proverb
| December Minutes: 0