I just found this:
Cleaning Your Wii Fit Balance Board
Made the mistake of placing your disgustingly bare feet directly on top of your Wii Fit Balance Board? Are you now left with brownish stains that don't seem to come out? Have you searced the user manual for tips only to be left disappointed? Fear not. There is a solution.
The solution is this:
Soft Scrub w/ Bleach
A Damp Towel
1. Be sure to shake the soft scrub bottle first, so that the ingredients are well mixed up.
2. Gently sqeeze the Soft Scrub onto the surface of the Wii Balance Board in the affected area. Don't squeeze too hard or you may get some of the substance inside the board...which would suck.
3. Let it sit for about 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Take the damp (non-dripping) towel to it. Scrub hard until the stains are gone.
The interwebs will tell you that you should use a damp cloth to clean it, or simply buy one of those silicone covers for it. But this solution actually works, and maintains the sleek look of the balance board. I tried about three other household cleaners before finally achieving a breakthrough with Soft Scrub w/ Bleach. It worked perfectly.
So learn your lesson. Wear socks. And stop being such a fatty.
Topic: Wii Fit (Game) (Wii)
Posted: 8:26 am by calereneau blogs.ign.com/calereneau/2008/05/25/90888/
And this if you have the silicon cover:www.balanceboardblog.com/2008/06/video-how
"A goal without a plan is just a wish." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery, French writer (1900 - 1944).
The Keys to MY Success:
2. Eating CLEAN + CALORIE CYCLING
3. Strength + HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training
4. Keeping SODIUM under 2300 mg/day
SW 180.8 - 1/18/2007
GW 128 - Reached 4/29/2007
Ticker shows bodyfat % postpartum as of ...
CALORIE CYCLING Team Leader teams.sparkpeople.com/caloriecycling
| Pounds lost: 1.6